Hirshberg Brothers Group
The Hirshberg Brothers
Group established in 1925 as the region's largest chemical materials distributor, the
company has positioned itself among the top raw & process materials companies
in Israel. The Group holds today five operating companies:
- Hirshberg Chemicals - Leader in the field of raw material
- Hirshberg Machinery - Dealing with industrial equipment
- Levant Technologies - Medical and Scientific Instrumentation distributor
- F.P. Israel - Flow handling equipment
- B.T.S - Semiconductor & Life Science - Process Material & Critical Flow Controls
Group has 140
employees many of them with strong technical background, specialized in the field
they work in. It is the quality of personnel which enables us to better serve our
clients and to lead in technical competence, solution quality and logistics. The
company has 26,000 Sq. Ft. (2,400 Sq. m.) office building conveniently located in
central Israel, in the city of Herzliya. Our storage facilities are 22,000 Sq. Ft.
State-of-the-art warehouses with the monitoring and safety precautions required
for the materials at hand.
Family owned since 1925, we believe in conservative financial approach.
Group is strongly
capitalized, working largely with own financial means. We are proud to be working
with one bank and the same bank - Bank Leumi - since 1928.
We have outstanding work force employment stability with very low employee turnover rate and excellent in-company growth.